What is the Liebster Award?
Liebster award is an award that exists in the internet, which is a way of recognizing and admiring bloggers by bloggers. I think this is a fun way of discovering new blogs.
WHAT TO DO IF NOMINATED FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- For the 2018 Liebster Award, I will be shaking things up! Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Again this year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award the award.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link to this post.)
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
THE RULES ARE:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
- Write about why you are passionate about blogging.
- Share 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate at least 5 blogs for the award.
- Ask your own set of questions for your nominees.
Questions & Answers
SAORSA’S questions to me are:
Q. What is your best physical asset?
Ans: My brain. All the other assets depend on its smooth functioning.
Q. Do you have any bad habits?
Q. What inspires you to write?
Ans: I find a lot of things inspiring such as my own problems, issues I can relate to, emotions and life in general.
A guy called bloke’s questions to me-
Q. Who was your best teacher at school and why?
Ans: It was our 11th grade Economics teacher. She was the most patient and understanding teacher I ever had in my life.
Q. Which are your three favourite movies?
Q. What is your best blog post to date? Please link.
Ans: This is the link to my most popular blog post till today with more than 100 likes and over 200 views –
Inspirational quote about life for self motivation
Q. If you had to be one of these three cartoon characters which one would you be and why? Goofy, Pluto, Roger Rabbit?
Ans: Goofy. Because I’m kind of clumsy sometimes.
Q. Do you ever talk to yourself, and if so what do you say?
Ans: I use to when I was in school and only before exams. I would tell myself to better start study or else time will come when I won’t have any more time to do that.
Q. Boots or sandals?
Q. Which one of these dwarfs are you? Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Bashful, Sneezy, Dopey, Sleepy – but more importantly WHY?
Ans: I am each one of them depending on my current mood or need. Right now I am sneezy because I am starting to catch a cold.
Why am I passionate about blogging?
When I started blogging I didn’t know what exactly I was looking for. As I started sharing and publishing blog posts, it made me think about myself and my life. Blogging has helped me bring out my own thoughts in a much more structured way. It’s given me new perspectives and understanding of life.
Another great thing about blogging is that you get to connect with like minded people from all over the world. Exchanging thoughts and feedback from other wonderful bloggers is motivating and also helps in mutual growth.
If all the above reasons are not enough for being passionate about blogging, then I can give you one more. You get to learn so much every day from blog design & theme to content & SEO. There is a lot to learn from & about blogging and I’m most passionate about learning.
10 random facts about yourself
1. I love mystery detective novels and series a lot.
2. I can binge watch shows with 10-15 episodes.
3. I like to learn about new things and research the web looking for answers.
4. I really enjoy chatting with people with good sense of humor.
5. My favorite indoor plant is lucky bamboo.
6. I think roses are the most beautiful flowers in the world.
7. I have a soft toy inside my closet and a very jealous dog outside waiting for a chance to destroy the toy!
8. The meaning of my name is modesty.
9. R. K. Narayan author of the famous book ‘The Guide‘, is my favorite Indian author.
10. I love writing and find the act of writing liberating, inspiring and even motivating.
My Nominees for The Liebster Award:
My questions for the nominees-
Do share your thoughts on this post!